Organic Piedmont honey and Pinot Grigio grape must combined with ginger create this spectacular vinegar. The perfect balance of sweetness and warm, gentle heat - its culinary applications are endless.
• Mix with Blood Orange to roast carrots or beets
• Use in stir-fries with Toasted Sesame
• Use to deglaze the pan after searing seafood
• Dress grains, soba or rice noodles
• Add to mulled cider, shrubs or sangriaStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 36 months.
Basil Ginger Shish Kebabs
Quick Honey Ginger Squash
Honey Ginger Roasted Pears
Honey Ginger Lemonade
Gingerbread Thumbprints with Balsamic Butterscotch Caramel
Nori Rice Crisps with Pak Choy Slaw & Enoki Mushrooms
Fresh Vietnamese Shrimp Salad Roll