A nod to classic Mediterranean grilled lemons. Tangy, light, and sweet - utterly delicious! Perfect for scrumptious salads throughout the year, particularly with tomato, cucumber, avocado, and feta. Adds great depth of flavour to ceviche, grilled lamb, chicken or fish.
• Combine with EVOO and drizzle over arugula
• Use to make aioli to serve with artichokes
• Combine with Rosemary Olive Oil for roasted chicken
• Splash over grilled fish before serving
• Mix with Garlic Olive Oil and Dijon to dress potato saladStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 36 months.
Sesame Chickpea Soup
Smoked Trout Mousse
Potato Salad Nicoise
Classic Greek Salad
Italian Citrus and Red Onion Salad
Penne with Brie and Basil
Gin 22 Lemon Fizz
Anything But Average Hummus
Tuscan Herb Pork Tenderloin Medallions
Endive Boats with Quinoa Salad
Kiwi, Lemon & Orange Flank Steak
Pear, Blue Cheese & Walnut Salad
Spicy Sautéed Kale
Lentil Salad With Roasted Pistachio Oil
Creamy “Ricotta” Spread
Lemon Quinoa Salad
Chickpea, Leek & Spinach Soup
Organic Piedmont honey and Pinot Grigio grape must combined with ginger create this spectacular vinegar. The perfect balance of sweetness and warm, gentle heat - its culinary applications are endless.
• Mix with Blood Orange to roast carrots/beets
• Use in stir-fries with our Toasted Sesame Oil
• Use to deglaze the pan after searing seafood
• Dress grains, soba or rice noodles
• Add to mulled cider, shrubs or sangriaStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 36 months.
The sweet and sour notes of Piedmont honey are beautifully balanced with the assertive flavours of authentic Italian peperoncino. Its complexity shines through in slow-cooked pork, dressings or drizzled over fresh fruits.
• Add to potato, rice or pasta salads
• Blend with Toasted Sesame for stirfries
• Mix with Chipotle for a BBQ marinade
• Add to your favourite Bloody Mary recipe
• Baste grilled shrimp or chicken kabobsStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 36 months.
Simply delicious! Luscious and fruity apricot nectar essence makes for a remarkably fragrant, sweet and slightly tart flavour. The bouquet of apricot blossom, sweet nectar, and fruity aromas complements many Mediterranean dishes.
• Brush on fruit kabobs before grilling
• Combine with Basil or citrus olive oils for a vinaigrette
• Combine with Cayenne, Chipotle or Harissa to marinate pork tenderloin, lamb chops, or chicken.
• Combine with sparkling mineral water for a refreshing thirst quencher; garnish with blackberries and fresh basil.
Storage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 36 months.