Gochu-what? Gochujang is a traditional Korean fermented red chili paste that we have transformed into a wonderfully unique vinegar. A kick of heat is followed by a subtle sweetness. Spicy, savoury, and sweet. Add this to your favourite stir-frys.
• Mix with soy sauce and wasabi for sushi
• Add to a ceviche marinade
• Deglaze the pan after sautéing pork chops
• Combine with a citrus oil for mango salsa
• Toss with roasted brussels spoutsStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 36 months.
Garlic Olive Oil
Medium or Robust Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Lime Olive Oil
Blood Orange Olive Oil
Toasted Sesame Oil
Check back for recipes featuring this new product!
The deep, red fruit of fresh Italian plum purée gives this stone fruit vinegar a multi-faceted flavour. Sweet and sour with a long, rich finish, it makes a wonderful addition to Asian inspired cuisine or salads with fresh, crisp ingredients.
• Deglaze the pan after searing pork chops
• Blend with Sesame and serve with shrimp
• Mix with Rosemary to marinate lamb chops
• Add to stone fruit cakes, compotes or jams
• Use to poach pears or macerate fruitsStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 36 months.
White Meadows Maple Syrup - 250ml Locally made 100% pure Amber grade. The perfect flavour...
Our most decadent tasting pack! Enjoy Italian truffles two ways - in a rich balsamic...