The highest quality Italian Pinot Grigio grape must is chosen to make this bright and perfectly structured balsamic. Remarkable when used to brighten and sweeten butter-based sauces or as an unobtrusive foundation for delicate vinaigrettes.
• Drizzle with Garlic over green beans
• Reduce to make a glaze for carrots
• Add to fresh herbs for a seafood marinade
• Combine with EVOO and dijon for greens
• Make simple syrup with rhubarb, ginger & mintStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 36 months.
Penne with Brie & Basil
Classic Greek Salad
Spicy Thai-Inspired Chicken Breasts
Roasted Parsnips & Carrots
Avocado Citrus Salad With Poppy Seeds
Sweet Pea & Tarragon Soup
Roasted Butternut Squash Salad
Cucumber Rounds with Loaded Onion Dip
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.
© 2019 DellaTerra. Ltd. All rights reserved.