The highest quality Italian Pinot Grigio grape must is chosen to make this bright and perfectly structured balsamic. Remarkable when used to brighten and sweeten butter-based sauces or as an unobtrusive foundation for delicate vinaigrettes.
• Drizzle with Garlic over green beans
• Reduce to make a glaze for carrots
• Add to fresh herbs for a seafood marinade
• Combine with EVOO and dijon for greens
• Make simple syrup with rhubarb, ginger & mintStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 36 months.
Penne with Brie & Basil
Classic Greek Salad
Spicy Thai-Inspired Chicken Breasts
Roasted Parsnips & Carrots
Avocado Citrus Salad With Poppy Seeds
Sweet Pea & Tarragon Soup
Roasted Butternut Squash Salad
Cucumber Rounds with Loaded Onion Dip
Organic Piedmont honey and Pinot Grigio grape must combined with ginger create this spectacular vinegar. The perfect balance of sweetness and warm, gentle heat - its culinary applications are endless.
• Mix with Blood Orange to roast carrots/beets
• Use in stir-fries with our Toasted Sesame Oil
• Use to deglaze the pan after searing seafood
• Dress grains, soba or rice noodles
• Add to mulled cider, shrubs or sangriaStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 36 months.
The sweet and sour notes of Piedmont honey are beautifully balanced with the assertive flavours of authentic Italian peperoncino. Its complexity shines through in slow-cooked pork, dressings or drizzled over fresh fruits.
• Add to potato, rice or pasta salads
• Blend with Toasted Sesame for stirfries
• Mix with Chipotle for a BBQ marinade
• Add to your favourite Bloody Mary recipe
• Baste grilled shrimp or chicken kabobsStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 36 months.
Simply delicious! Luscious and fruity apricot nectar essence makes for a remarkably fragrant, sweet and slightly tart flavour. The bouquet of apricot blossom, sweet nectar, and fruity aromas complements many Mediterranean dishes.
• Brush on fruit kabobs before grilling
• Combine with Basil or citrus olive oils for a vinaigrette
• Combine with Cayenne, Chipotle or Harissa to marinate pork tenderloin, lamb chops, or chicken.
• Combine with sparkling mineral water for a refreshing thirst quencher; garnish with blackberries and fresh basil.
Storage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 36 months.