Producer and Sommelier, Davide Varvello tastes and hand selects the best quality Italian Pinot Grigio grape must to make this bright and perfectly structured balsamic. Remarkable when used to brighten and sweeten butter-based sauces or as an unobtrusive foundation for delicate vinaigrettes.
• Drizzle with Garlic over green beans
• Reduce to make a glaze for carrots
• Add to fresh herbs for a seafood marinade
• Combine with EVOO and dijon for greens
• Make simple syrup with rhubarb, ginger & mintStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 36 months.