Sweeter and less acidic than more common varieties, the Sicilian lemon has bright notes without bitterness or astringent flavour. Exceptionally versatile and a staple in the Mediterranean diet. Pairs well with most olive oils in our collection.
• Mix with Tuscan to dress sautéed peas
• Blend with Basil & herbs to drizzle over pasta
• Combine with Gremolata for roasted chicken
• Use to make lemon sorbet or granita
• Marinate seafood, pork or vegetablesStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 36 months.
Sesame Chickpea Soup
Smoked Trout Mousse
Potato Salad Nicoise
Classic Greek Salad
Italian Citrus and Red Onion Salad
Penne with Brie and Basil
Gin 22 Lemon Fizz
Anything But Average Hummus
Tuscan Herb Pork Tenderloin Medallions
Endive Boats with Quinoa Salad
Kiwi, Lemon & Orange Flank Steak
Pear, Blue Cheese & Walnut Salad
Spicy Sautéed Kale
Lentil Salad With Roasted Pistachio Oil
Creamy “Ricotta” Spread
Lemon Quinoa Salad
Chickpea, Leek & Spinach Soup
Organic Piedmont honey and Pinot Grigio grape must combined with ginger create this spectacular vinegar. The perfect balance of sweetness and warm, gentle heat - its culinary applications are endless.
• Mix with Blood Orange to roast carrots/beets
• Use in stir-fries with our Toasted Sesame Oil
• Use to deglaze the pan after searing seafood
• Dress grains, soba or rice noodles
• Add to mulled cider, shrubs or sangriaStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 36 months.
Simply delicious! Luscious and fruity apricot nectar essence makes for a remarkably fragrant, sweet and slightly tart flavour. The bouquet of apricot blossom, sweet nectar, and fruity aromas complements many Mediterranean dishes.
• Brush on fruit kabobs before grilling
• Combine with Basil or citrus olive oils for a vinaigrette
• Combine with Cayenne, Chipotle or Harissa to marinate pork tenderloin, lamb chops, or chicken.
• Combine with sparkling mineral water for a refreshing thirst quencher; garnish with blackberries and fresh basil.
Storage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 36 months.
Natural coconut extract blended with our high quality Condimento Bianco gives this balsamic a sweet, distinct flavour that is truly reminiscent of fresh shaved coconut. The creamy and velvety texture is brightened by a slightly tangy finish.
• Combine with our Mango Balsamic, rum, soda & lime
• Drizzle over grilled pineapple and ice cream
• Deglaze pan after searing shrimps or scallops
• Mix with Persian Lime to marinate chicken
• Add to cooked Basmati riceStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 36 months.