The sweet and sour notes of Piedmont honey are beautifully balanced with the assertive flavours of authentic Italian peperoncino. Its complexity shines through in slow-cooked pork, dressings or drizzled over fresh fruits.
• Add to potato, rice or pasta salads
• Blend with Toasted Sesame for stirfries
• Mix with Chipotle for a BBQ marinade
• Add to your favourite Bloody Mary recipe
• Baste grilled shrimp or chicken kabobsStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 36 months.
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.
© 2019 DellaTerra. Ltd. All rights reserved.