The Amarena Cherry is a small, bitter dark coloured cherry grown in Bologna and Modena, Italy. Amarena cherry purée and our Condimento Tradizionale are blended creating a rich, leathery centerpoint followed by notes of sweet and sour cherry.
• Marinate beef, lamb or pork
• Mix with Chipotle for a steak taco marinade
• Drizzle on ice cream with fresh berries
• Use on mixed greens with Premium EVOO
• Blend with Mushroom Sage to use on poultryStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 36 months.
Skip the salad and grab a cocktail shaker! Four of our all natural Italian balsamic vinegars are packaged with a cocktail recipe card. A fun host/hostess gift.
Includes 4 - 60ml bottles:
A fantastic choice for fresh, crusty breads. These savoury selections are also great with pasta.
Includes 6-60ml bottles:
A sweet and salty sprinkle of heaven in every bite! Indulge in the deep, rich dark chocolate notes and natural caramel followed by the sweet kiss of Raincoast Flaked Sea Salt. Use this as a dessert topper by sprinkling onto ice cream, cheesecake, freshly baked cookies or brownies. Add a spoonful to fresh strawberries with yogurt or use as a specialty coffee rimmer or finish a whipped cream topping.