A full bodied balsamic made using black truffle juice. The sweetness of balsamic combined with the earthy flavour and aroma of black truffle delivers an intense taste sensation that is as versatile as it is delicious.
• Drizzle over sautéed veggies
• Brush over beef, chicken or seafood
• Finish pizza or pasta
• Make a vinaigrette for baby green
• Dress beef carpaccioStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 36 months.
Check back for recipes featuring this product
Our Barrel Aged Apple Cider Vinegar with ‘mother’ is made using 100% Italian Annurca apples, harvested in the south of Italy.
Native to Southern Italy, ‘Annurca’ apples are firm and crunchy. They have a white pulp, a sweet aroma, and a pleasantly acidic taste. This apple cultivar is a very important fruit in Neapolitan cuisine and enjoys Protected Geographical Indication status within the European Union under the label “PGI Melannurca."
• Use as a drinking vinegar ("shrubs")
• Dress apple and red cabbage salad
• Add to slow-cooked baked beans
• Finish a quinoa salad
• Use in fall/winter cocktailsStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 36 months.
Bright, fresh and crisp. This vinegar is made from premium French Champagne grapes. A versatile addition to any pantry. Use it to add the perfect amount of acidity to vinaigrettes, sauces and marinades for seafood or chicken. 6% acidity. Product of France.
• Toss with grilled potatoes while still warm
• Mix with any Premium EVOO for vinaigrette
• The perfect addition to green beans
• Use to deglaze the pan after searing seafood
• Add to gravies and pan saucesStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 36 months. Shake gently before using.
Braised Lamb Shank with Sherry Wine Reduction
Marinated Black Olives
Roasted Mushroom Soup
Cherry Tomato and Basil Spaghetti
Fresh Mediterranean Skillet
Creamy “Ricotta” Spread
Endive Boats with Quinoa Salad
The sweet and sour notes of Piedmont honey are beautifully balanced with the assertive flavours of Habañero pepper. Its complexity shines through in slow-cooked pork, dressings or drizzled over fresh fruits.
• Add to potato, rice or pasta salads
• Blend with Toasted Sesame for stirfries
• Mix with Chipotle for a BBQ marinade
• Add to your favourite Bloody Mary recipe
• Baste grilled shrimp or chicken kabobsStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 36 months.