Made from Piemontese white wine Moscato grapes and aged in French oak, this wine vinegar displays delicate dry and floral notes. Perfect for finishing green beans, Provencal-style recipes, and delicate salads. Wonderfully balanced, as unique as it is delicious.
Produced in Italy.
• Toss with grilled potatoes while still warm
• Mix with any Premium EVOO for vinaigrette
• The perfect addition to green beans
• Use to deglaze the pan after searing seafood
• Add to gravies and pan saucesStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 36 months. Shake gently before using.
Braised Lamb Shank with Sherry Wine Reduction
Marinated Black Olives
Roasted Mushroom Soup
Cherry Tomato and Basil Spaghetti
Fresh Mediterranean Skillet
Creamy “Ricotta” Spread
Endive Boats with Quinoa Salad
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.
© 2019 DellaTerra. Ltd. All rights reserved.