Gochu-what? Gochujang is a traditional Korean fermented red chili paste that we have transformed into a wonderfully unique vinegar. A kick of heat is followed by a subtle sweetness. Spicy, savoury, and sweet. Add this to your favourite stir-frys.
• Mix with soy sauce and wasabi for sushi
• Add to a ceviche marinade
• Deglaze the pan after sautéing pork chops
• Combine with a citrus oil for mango salsa
• Toss with roasted brussels spouts
✓ St Catharines
x Niagara Falls - please call to pre-order
Check back for recipes featuring this product
All of the aroma and flavour of a freshly squeezed lime with no bitterness and a perfect harmony of blossom, rind and juice. Super refreshing and versatile when it comes to sweet and savoury foods.
• Use in citrus desserts like key lime pie
• Add to ceviche
• Finish a Brazilian Caipirinha or other cocktails
• Add to pico de gallo
• Dress fish tacos
Storage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 36 months.
Check back for recipes featuring this new product.