Gochu-what? Gochujang is a traditional Korean fermented red chili paste that we have transformed into a wonderfully unique vinegar. A kick of heat is followed by a subtle sweetness. Spicy, savoury, and sweet. Add this to your favourite stir-frys.
• Mix with soy sauce and wasabi for sushi
• Add to a ceviche marinade
• Deglaze the pan after sautéing pork chops
• Combine with a citrus oil for mango salsa
• Toss with roasted brussels spouts
✓ St Catharines
x Niagara Falls - please call to pre-order
Check back for recipes featuring this product
A snappy vinegar with the perfect balance of sweet and savory. The herbaceous bite of fennel partners particularly well with citrus flavours. Try Fennel in a winter salad, or drizzle over Italian salami or other cured meats on your charcuterie board.
• Reduce and glaze pork chops or tenderloin
• Drizzle over cured meats on charcuterie
• Brush over eggplant before oven roasting
• Mix with Blood Orange for vinaigrette
• Finish grilled or baked salmonStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 36 months.
Garlic Olive Oil
Blood Orange Olive Oil
Lemon Olive Oil
Basil Olive Oil
Medium to Robust Intensity Premium EVOO
Guinness French Onion Soup
Neapolitan Herb Tomato Crostinis with Whipped Feta
Grilled Vegetable Couscous Salad
Hearty Vegetable Beef Soup
Chicken With Pancetta & Pear
Cheddar Cheese Beer Soup
Balsamic Chili Con Carne
Basic Balsamic Marinade
Pistachio Crusted Rack of Lamb
Neapolitan Chicken Cacciatore
Neapolitan Grilled Eggplant
Made from unfiltered Italian watermelon pulp, our vibrant rosé fruit vinegar pays homage to the bright, refreshing ingredients of spring and summer. Watermelon fruit vinegar is the perfect addition to summer spritzers, cocktails and shrubs.
• Drizzle over watermelon & cucumber salad
• Use in homemade popsicles or sorbet
• Add to lemonade to reduce some sugar
• Dress grilled zucchini and tomato salad
• Finish pan seared sea scallopsStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 36 months.