Infused with the fresh oil and natural aromas of Italian lemons. Clean bodied and exceptionally versatile, the citrus notes are only enhanced by the freshness of Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
• Sauté, bake or grill fish or seafood
• Toss with fresh pasta or grains
• Use in baking as a butter substitute
• Mix with any white balsamic for green salads
• Drizzle over steamed beans or asparagusStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 12 months.
Coconut White Balsamic
Honey Ginger White Balsamic
Grapefruit White Balsamic
Oregano White Balsamic
Blueberry Dark Balsamic
Pomegranate Dark Balsamic
Strawberry Dark Balsamic
Raspberry Dark Balsamic
Blackberry Ginger Dark Balsamic
Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
Lemongrass Mint White Balsamic
Lavender Dark Balsamic
Lemon & Shrimp Spaghetti
Sesame Chickpea Soup
Grilled Bacon Wrapped Scallops
Lemon Almond Crusted Chicken
Warm Shaved Brussel Sprouts Salad
Lemon Olive Oil Ice Cream
Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake
Blueberry Lemon Olive Oil Gelato
Citrus Olive Oil Granola
Lemon Quinoa Salad
Greek Lemon Chicken Rice Soup
Blueberry Lemon Paletas
Kale & Cranberry Salad
Chickpea, Leek & Spinach Soup
Fragrant, warm and spicy. This Moroccan inspired oil has the inviting flavours and aromas of roasted chilli peppers, garlic, coriander, saffron, caraway and mint infused into fresh Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
• Drizzle into homemade hummus
• Brush onto roasted butternut squash
• Use for chicken tagine or lamb stew
• Sauté shrimp or scallops
• Toss and roast chickpeas for a salad topperStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 12 months.
A classic blend of thyme, savory, marjoram, rosemary and lavender inspired by Provençal cuisine of the south of France. Herbal with delicate floral notes, this oil is well balanced and a staple for poultry, seafood and vegetables.
• Combine with white balsamic for vinaigrette
• Roast potatoes or veggies
• Marinate poultry or pork tenderloin
• Great for bread dipping or on pizza
• Brush on lamb chops for grillingStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 12 months.
Turkey and Rice Soup
Roasted Mushroom Soup
Slow Cooker Stuffing
Tomato Vegetable Pasta Soup
Olive Oil Roasted Chicken
Roasted Tomato Quiche with Olive Oil Crust
Peach & Parmesan Chicken
Cranberry Chicken With Shallots
Oven Roasted Beets
Savoury Olive Oil Biscuits
Bacon and Asparagus Frittata
Harvested and produced using traditional granite millstones in Italy, this all natural fresh leek agrumato extra virgin olive oil is produced by crushing the olives and leeks simultaneously. This process allows for the essential oils from the leek to perfectly blend with the Frantoio olive oil. The producer hand harvests olives from Apulia, near the Adriatic coast, a region that produces more olives than anywhere else in the world.
The aroma of this olive oil is reminiscent of freshly chopped leeks and the flavour is super fresh and vibrant. This oil is best showcased as a finishing touch to one of your signature dishes.
• Use to finish a roasted corn and avocado salsa
• Mix with a fruity balsamic for a zesty salad dressing
• Add to vegetable risotto as the perfect finishing touch
• Use in herbed breads or biscuits
• Drizzle over cream soupsStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 12 months.
Check back for recipes featuring this product.