A long lasting heat and spicy sensation that builds towards the finish. Made with peppers that have been carefully selected for their heat index. This pepper is a staple in Mexican, African, Middle-Eastern, Asian and Southern American cuisine. Very versatile and is fantastic over oven-roasted cauliflower steaks or drizzled over creamy soups.
• Use in Jambalaya or other Cajun/Creole dishes
• Finish pasta or homemade pizza
• Add to fresh salsa or fresh tomato sauce
• Drizzle over cream soups for added depth
• Lightly brush on skewered shrimp or chickenStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 12 months.
Fragrant, warm and spicy. This Moroccan inspired oil has the inviting flavours and aromas of roasted chilli peppers, garlic, coriander, saffron, caraway and mint infused into fresh Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
• Drizzle into homemade hummus
• Brush onto roasted butternut squash
• Use for chicken tagine or lamb stew
• Sauté shrimp or scallops
• Toss and roast chickpeas for a salad topperStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 12 months.
A classic blend of thyme, savory, marjoram, rosemary and lavender inspired by Provençal cuisine of the south of France. Herbal with delicate floral notes, this oil is well balanced and a staple for poultry, seafood and vegetables.
• Combine with white balsamic for vinaigrette
• Roast potatoes or veggies
• Marinate poultry or pork tenderloin
• Great for bread dipping or on pizza
• Brush on lamb chops for grillingStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 12 months.
Turkey and Rice Soup
Roasted Mushroom Soup
Slow Cooker Stuffing
Tomato Vegetable Pasta Soup
Olive Oil Roasted Chicken
Roasted Tomato Quiche with Olive Oil Crust
Peach & Parmesan Chicken
Cranberry Chicken With Shallots
Oven Roasted Beets
Savoury Olive Oil Biscuits
Bacon and Asparagus Frittata
Harvested and produced using traditional granite millstones in Italy, this all natural fresh leek agrumato extra virgin olive oil is produced by crushing the olives and leeks simultaneously. This process allows for the essential oils from the leek to perfectly blend with the Frantoio olive oil. The producer hand harvests olives from Apulia, near the Adriatic coast, a region that produces more olives than anywhere else in the world.
The aroma of this olive oil is reminiscent of freshly chopped leeks and the flavour is super fresh and vibrant. This oil is best showcased as a finishing touch to one of your signature dishes.
• Use to finish a roasted corn and avocado salsa
• Mix with a fruity balsamic for a zesty salad dressing
• Add to vegetable risotto as the perfect finishing touch
• Use in herbed breads or biscuits
• Drizzle over cream soupsStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 12 months.
Check back for recipes featuring this product.