Reminiscent of the flavour of freshly churned butter from the green hills of Normandy. The texture is smooth and silky with delicate butter flavour. A remarkably delicious, dairy-free and vegan-friendly alternative to butter.
• Blend with Cinnamon Pear Dark Balsamic to serve over squash
• Pop or top Della Terra Popping Corn
• Combine with Bourbon Maple Balsamic to top crepes or waffles
• Drizzle over potatoes, rice or pasta
• Use as a butter substitute in your favourite baking recipesStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 12 months.
Roasted Cauliflower Soup
Cinnamon Raisin Stuffed Apples
Gingerbread Thumbprints with Balsamic Butterscotch Caramel Pecan Olive Oil Cookies Dipped in Chocolate Ganache
Asiago & White Truffle Mashed Potatoes
Dairy-Free Butter Olive Oil Cinnamon Rolls
Fragrant, warm and spicy. This Moroccan inspired oil has the inviting flavours and aromas of roasted chilli peppers, garlic, coriander, saffron, caraway and mint infused into fresh Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
• Drizzle into homemade hummus
• Brush onto roasted butternut squash
• Use for chicken tagine or lamb stew
• Sauté shrimp or scallops
• Toss and roast chickpeas for a salad topperStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 12 months.
A classic blend of thyme, savory, marjoram, rosemary and lavender inspired by Provençal cuisine of the south of France. Herbal with delicate floral notes, this oil is well balanced and a staple for poultry, seafood and vegetables.
• Combine with white balsamic for vinaigrette
• Roast potatoes or veggies
• Marinate poultry or pork tenderloin
• Great for bread dipping or on pizza
• Brush on lamb chops for grillingStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 12 months.
Turkey and Rice Soup
Roasted Mushroom Soup
Slow Cooker Stuffing
Tomato Vegetable Pasta Soup
Olive Oil Roasted Chicken
Roasted Tomato Quiche with Olive Oil Crust
Peach & Parmesan Chicken
Cranberry Chicken With Shallots
Oven Roasted Beets
Savoury Olive Oil Biscuits
Bacon and Asparagus Frittata
Harvested and produced using traditional granite millstones in Italy, this all natural fresh leek agrumato extra virgin olive oil is produced by crushing the olives and leeks simultaneously. This process allows for the essential oils from the leek to perfectly blend with the Frantoio olive oil. The producer hand harvests olives from Apulia, near the Adriatic coast, a region that produces more olives than anywhere else in the world.
The aroma of this olive oil is reminiscent of freshly chopped leeks and the flavour is super fresh and vibrant. This oil is best showcased as a finishing touch to one of your signature dishes.
• Use to finish a roasted corn and avocado salsa
• Mix with a fruity balsamic for a zesty salad dressing
• Add to vegetable risotto as the perfect finishing touch
• Use in herbed breads or biscuits
• Drizzle over cream soupsStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 12 months.
Check back for recipes featuring this product.
ONLINE SAVE 15%
Use discount code 6DAYSTOSAVE
BUY 3 GET 1 FREE JUNE 20/21/22
Offer valid on Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oils, Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oils, White Balsamic Vinegars, Dark Balsamic Vinegars, and Specialty Vinegars.
Sale ends June 22, 2019.
Not valid with any other offers.
In store offer valid in St. Catharines and Niagara Falls locations only.
Delivery times not guaranteed.