Made with the fresh oil and natural aromas of Italian Blood Oranges. Delightfully bright and zesty, this premium olive oil has a clean aroma and mouthfeel without bitterness. So versatile in both baking and savoury applications.
• Use in place of butter for baking
• Roast beets, carrots or sweet potatoes
• Brush grilled salmon steaks
• Baste roasted chicken or turkey
• Mix with Dark Chocolate to dress fruit saladStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 12 months.
Vanilla White Balsamic
Cranberry Pear White Balsamic
Dark Chocolate Balsamic
Honeybell Orange White Balsamic
Maple Dark Balsamic
Espresso Dark Balsamic
Cinnamon Pear Dark Balsamic
Toasted Sesame Oil
Honey Ginger White Balsamic
Chipotle Olive Oil
Mango White Balsamic
Italian Citrus and Red Onion Salad
Blood Orange Carrot Cake
Blood Orange Chocolate Chip Cookies
Gingerbread Thumbprints with Balsamic Butterscotch Caramel
Pan-Fried Buttermilk Bread with Cocoa-Almond & Pears
Olive Oil and Thyme Crackers with White Bean Puree, Cranberry Beet Relish, & Pea Shoots
Chocolate Pot de Creme with Blood Orange Whipped Cream
Blood Orange & Honey Baklava
Citrus Olive Oil Granola
Honey Bell & Blood Orange Dark Chocolate Brownies
Balsamic Onion and Cranberry Jam
Chocolate Cherry Olive Oil Bundt Cake
Lemon Olive Oil Ice Cream
Roasted Beet & Goat Cheese Salad
Roasted Butternut Squash Salad
Orange Ginger Zucchini Bread
Kiwi, Lemon & Orange Flank Steak
Avocado Citrus Salad With Poppy Seeds
Fragrant, warm and spicy. This Moroccan inspired oil has the inviting flavours and aromas of roasted chilli peppers, garlic, coriander, saffron, caraway and mint infused into fresh Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
• Drizzle into homemade hummus
• Brush onto roasted butternut squash
• Use for chicken tagine or lamb stew
• Sauté shrimp or scallops
• Toss and roast chickpeas for a salad topperStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 12 months.
A classic blend of thyme, savory, marjoram, rosemary and lavender inspired by Provençal cuisine of the south of France. Herbal with delicate floral notes, this oil is well balanced and a staple for poultry, seafood and vegetables.
• Combine with white balsamic for vinaigrette
• Roast potatoes or veggies
• Marinate poultry or pork tenderloin
• Great for bread dipping or on pizza
• Brush on lamb chops for grillingStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 12 months.
Turkey and Rice Soup
Roasted Mushroom Soup
Slow Cooker Stuffing
Tomato Vegetable Pasta Soup
Olive Oil Roasted Chicken
Roasted Tomato Quiche with Olive Oil Crust
Peach & Parmesan Chicken
Cranberry Chicken With Shallots
Oven Roasted Beets
Savoury Olive Oil Biscuits
Bacon and Asparagus Frittata
Harvested and produced using traditional granite millstones in Italy, this all natural fresh leek agrumato extra virgin olive oil is produced by crushing the olives and leeks simultaneously. This process allows for the essential oils from the leek to perfectly blend with the Frantoio olive oil. The producer hand harvests olives from Apulia, near the Adriatic coast, a region that produces more olives than anywhere else in the world.
The aroma of this olive oil is reminiscent of freshly chopped leeks and the flavour is super fresh and vibrant. This oil is best showcased as a finishing touch to one of your signature dishes.
• Use to finish a roasted corn and avocado salsa
• Mix with a fruity balsamic for a zesty salad dressing
• Add to vegetable risotto as the perfect finishing touch
• Use in herbed breads or biscuits
• Drizzle over cream soupsStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 12 months.
Check back for recipes featuring this product.