A snappy vinegar with the perfect balance of sweet and savory. The herbaceous bite of fennel partners particularly well with citrus flavours. Try Fennel in a winter salad, or drizzle over Italian salami or other cured meats on your charcuterie board.
• Reduce and glaze pork chops or tenderloin
• Drizzle over cured meats on charcuterie
• Brush over eggplant before oven roasting
• Mix with Blood Orange for vinaigrette
• Finish grilled or baked salmonStorage: Cool, dry conditions away from direct sunlight. Temperatures not to exceed 25ºC. For best flavours, consume within 36 months.
Guinness French Onion Soup
Neapolitan Herb Tomato Crostinis with Whipped Feta
Grilled Vegetable Couscous Salad
Hearty Vegetable Beef Soup
Chicken With Pancetta & Pear
Cheddar Cheese Beer Soup
Balsamic Chili Con Carne
Basic Balsamic Marinade
Pistachio Crusted Rack of Lamb
Neapolitan Chicken Cacciatore
Neapolitan Grilled Eggplant
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.
© 2019 DellaTerra. Ltd. All rights reserved.