ESPRESSO > Caramel. Chocolate. BoldA hit among dark coffee lovers. A lovely smooth flavoured option...
The fruity and pruney center notes of this balsamic pair perfectly with the flavours of rich dark chocolate. Add complexity to marinades such as slow-cooked pulled pork or braised meats. Use as a sugar replacement in your favourite baked goods. Fine cheeses and gelato are enhanced with this unique condiment.
• Add to chocolate martinis
• Combine with Chipotle Olive Oil for Mexican mole
• Drizzle over fresh berries
• Top ice cream or whipped cream
• Use for marinating slow cooker pulled pork
Balsamic Chili Con Carne
Chocolate Balsamic Chicken Mole
Balsamic & Sweet Butter Popcorn
Best. BBQ Sauce Ever
Butternut Puree with Balsamic-Raisin-Olive Sauce
Chocolate-Cherry Olive Oil Bundt Cake
A sweet and salty sprinkle of heaven in every bite! Indulge in the deep, rich...
Hello coffee lovers! Add incredible flavour depth with this amazingly complex balsamic. With layers of authentic espresso and dark roasted coffee, this makes a fantastic glaze or barbeque base for pork, beef or chicken. Drizzle over ice cream or gelato.
• Combine with Chipotle, Garlic or Harissa to marinate steaks; makes great fajita marinade.
• Use it to add depth to your chili or baked beans
• Drizzle over fresh berries or tiramisu
• Brush on pears, peaches, and pineapple rings before grilling
• Combine with Blood Orange Olive Oil to marinate pork tenderloin
Creamy and delicious drinking chocolate can be a simple soul-warming cup of goodness mixed with...